DRE # 01814831
For the past seven years Mark has closed over 50 transactions annually. He is a third generation real estate investor. His grandmother, Ava, was a general contractor in Los Angeles. In the 1950s, she bought buildings where the land in the path of freeways was taken by imminent domain, then moved the structures to vacant lots she purchased.
Mark started his real estate career leasing Multi-Family and Industrial properties in Marin and Sonoma Counties. He then worked as an associate with Bradley Commercial in San Rafael and KW Commercial in Oakland.
Mark sets himself apart from other agents with his marketing by leveraging social media (Yelp, Facebook and Craigslist), and saves time with digital document signatures and cloud technologies.
Mark is well known throughout the Bay Area for not only his success in commercial real estate, but for his continued involvement in various local Chambers of Commerce and community networking groups and organizations. Mark’s prior career was in Commercial Photography for Architecture, Annual Reports, Packaging, Billboards and Magazine Advertising. Mark and his family have owned the same home in Tiburon since 1975.
• Bachelor of Fine Arts (photography)
• Art Center College of Design, Pasadena, CA
• Mill Valley Chamber of Commerce
• San Anselmo Chamber of Commerce, Ambassador Chair
• Business Network International, San Rafael Chapter President 2016, Marin County Director Consultant 2011 - Present
• Toastmasters International, Advanced Communicator Silver, Past President, ACB, Club 890
• Board member Reedlands Property Owners, Tiburon
• Member Linked Local Marin (6000+ members)
• Sierra Club Backcountry Skiers
• Instructor, Academy of Art College, San Francisco, CA
• Ski photographer 1988-1989, Copper Mountain, Co.