DRE # 006557732
Dirck helped form the predecessor of HL Commercial Real Estate in 1980, and was its CEO until the end of 2005, when he gave up management duties so he could spend more time serving his own clients. Before beginning his real estate career, Dirck practiced business and real estate law in San Rafael.
As a broker for the past 36 years, Dirck has leased and/or sold many of the major buildings in San Rafael. He has represented individuals, businesses, public entities, community organizations and national companies in purchases, sales and leasing locally, regionally and nationwide, and for more than 20 years has helped his clients structure 1031 exchanges.
As a CCIM (one of approximately 15,000 Certified Commercial Investment Members of the National Association of Realtors, see: http://www.ccim.com/about/ccim.html ), Dirck has the educational background, experience and access to a nationwide network and extensive resources necessary to handle any client’s needs.
• San Rafael High School
• AB, English, Stanford University
• JD, University of California Hastings College of Law
• National Association of Realtors
• Mission San Rafael Rotary – Past President
• San Rafael Chamber of Commerce – Past President
• Citizen’s Advisory Committee - City of San Rafael
• Marin County Assessment Appeals Board - Board Member
• Commercial Investment Brokers of the North Bay