DRE # 00640535
Robert Knez is a California licensed real estate broker and has been actively involved in sales, leasing, development and management of over $3.5 billion dollars of commercial and investment properties since 1978. Mr. Knez is a founder, CEO and Managing Broker of HL Commercial Real Estate and HL Commercial Property Management. Mr. Knez actively supervises management of over 90 properties including his own personal real estate investment portfolio.
Mr. Knez has represented numerous local, regional and national companies in sale and lease transactions throughout California and other states. He has extensive experience and has completed several hundred single tenant net leased (“STNL”) property transactions, where properties are leased by national companies.
Mr. Knez is married, lives in San Rafael, and has been a resident of Marin County since 1967.
• St. Ignatius College Preparatory, San Francisco
• College of Marin, Kentfield
• Certified Commercial Investment Council Advance Real Estate Courses
• Northern California Commercial Association of Realtors (NCCAR)
• International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
• North Bay Commercial Brokers Group (NBCBG)
• Bay Area Real Estate Information Services (BAREIS)
• Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
• National Association of Realtors (NAR)
• California Association of Realtors (CAR)
• California Apartment Associations (CAA)
• San Rafael Chamber of Commerce
• Board/Committee of Various Non-Profit Organizations
• Publication of numerous commercial real estate articles
• Expert Court Witness
• Court Appointed Receiver